DJ Class Day 2. Equipment arriving. More theory. Beats. Bars. Song structure. Phrasing. Students going hands on, 1 by 1,
DJ Class Day 2. Equipment arriving. More theory. Beats. Bars. Song structure. Phrasing. Students going hands on, 1 by 1, “Finding the 1” with the cue & play buttons on the CDJ 2000. Great exercise for understanding how to listen to your music in the DJ booth, rather than reading wave forms as habit. #ArtRulesCuracao #ARCDJ @artrulesflicks @djwaxfiend
- Previous ArtRulesCuracao DJ Class Day 1. “Walk Before You Run” Day. Theory. History. Tool kit. Genres. Analog. Digital. Music acquisition. Here,
- Next Dutch Colonial Basics.
You may also like...
- Steady fucking with legends…holy shit…ladies & gentlemen, Joey Llanos…ever heard of Paradise Garage? Cool, you’re welcome…@sweetspotfestival Harlemworld…
- TheOriginals by sunlight. Some of my favorite people and favorite tastemakers on the planet. @djclarkkent @djdnice @stretcharmstrong @djtonytouch. Shouts to
- Holy shit… Repost @realmcren with @repostapp. ・・・ Hip hop is here forever, she is 8 and dope. Teach em young,
- BROOKLYN: Saturday 5.21.16. HOME returns to @cmoneverybodybk for our regularly scheduled program made of the very best in house, rare