DJ SCRATCH @ PROPS! RITMO MELAO @ THE CABANAS! ON THE ROAD WITH YOUR MANS AND THEM!
One love party peepholes,
ALL VINYL SET
November 9th 2011
Le Poisson Rouge
158 Bleecker St in NYC
So much to share with you guys since the last newsletter. I haven’t been hitting you weekly over the last couple of weeks cause I’ve been on the move pretty heavy. God is good. If we haven’t crossed paths recently, I hope you’re well, and peep “One The Road With Rich Medina” at http://www.complex.com/author/rich-medina to catch up on game.
I’ll spare you the longwinded recap and simply say thank you to everyone who has made 2011 to date one of my busiest years as an independent artist. For now, enjoy a few snapshots of what’s been on the table on our side, and hope to check you soon.
An incredible afternoon in San Francisco at The Do Over…
Breaking bread and enjoying a highlight night with DJ Kemit and Mark Hines at Speadlove Meets Jump N Funk in Atlanta. This gentleman is Ricky Stein, Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s manager for the better part of 15 years.
Copped an OG Keith Haring lithograph from Frankfurt in ’85…
DJ Snacks chilling with Uncle Biz at Yo Gabba Gabba Live! in Upper Darby Pa in October. Flavor…
Reunited some long lost twins at Props. We family oriented like that…ask around…
Jump N Funk rocked Brooklyn Museum something lovely…
Had an incredible time speaking at TEDxPhilly this past Tuesday…
Bless up and stay tuned for more photo and mix updates coming soon.
- Previous JUMP N FUNK CELEBRATES 10 YEARS AS AMERICA'S ORIGINAL AFROBEAT DANCE PARTY! OCTOBER, 2011!
- Next END OF 2011 EVENTS! ALL THE BEST FOR CLOSING OUT A CRAZY YEAR FAM.
You may also like...
- Fall 2015 @ontfront look book shoot with my brother @geology365. Shot by @marnixpostma. Amsterdam. Summer 2015. brixton notchlondon retrosuperfuture amsterdamshoeco
- Remain above all bullshit. It comes in many forms, including our own.
- Midget Basics.
- Earlybird Basics.
- Enjoying the opportunity to construct beats with @stroelliot while @tallguyproductions looks on, miraculously still breathing while 17 miles underwater in